Business Research Paper Writing
12 March, 2012
The Right Way to Write a Business Research Papers
A business research paper is the right and the best way to analyze a student’s capacity on research and the decisive judgment in the field of business. Choosing the topic is the major step in writing a research paper on business. If the topic is chosen, that’s one hurdle crossed. If your instructor had chosen the topic for you then it’s a great relief but if you have to choose it, choose a topic in the business arena that interests you the most and bear in mind that the topic should also interest your reader. Always confirm the topic of your essay or research paper with your instructor before you begin writing.
Before writing a research paper there are a few thing you should know like the components of research paper and the types of formatting styles like APA, MLA, Chicago style paper, etc. right after that you can start with the first step the abstract and then continue on with the other important steps. The basic structure of a research paper on business is provided for your benefit.
- Abstract: Abstract is a small outline of your research paper and the topic it deals with. It explains in about 150-200 words the details of your essay or research paper.
- Introduction: The introduction is the most important part of your business research papers. In this highly competitive world, your business essay or research paper must look for success and achieve it. Your introduction should contain all the points you are going to discuss in your paper. It should be clear cut and it will help you a lot if you don’t go about beating the bush. It should be ground-breaking and attractive.
- Body: The body of your research paper should be broken down to paragraphs that contain the following subdivisions.
> Purpose: This part explains your intentions behind writing such a paper. You could take a marketing research paper as an example for your business dissertation.
> Methods: This part explains the methods you took to write the paper and the method by which you did your research and it would be a great idea to brush up on methodology writing as it is mandatory if you conducted any kind of research or interview for your paper.
> Expectations: This part deals with your expectations from the market and business world.
- Discussion: This is a very important part where you discuss about the major controversies that arise or have come up in that line of business. It is very important for your ideas and views to reach your instructor as well as the readers.
- Conclusion: A good conclusion is as important as or maybe even more important than the introduction. It should leave the reader with a feeling that he or she has learnt something new and useful instead of having the feeling that he or she has gone through something that is already known. Here you have to discuss the outcome and inform the reader if the results had been to your expectations.
If you follow all these in your business research paper, you have nothing to worry about. The result for your paper will be a definite A+.Business Research Paper Writing,